Sunday, October 25, 2009

Schedule Change!

News today that the One Lap has altered its track schedule. My beloved Monticello Motorsports Club is OUT - and the new hot-spot for speed in Jersey, New Jersey Motorsports Park is IN!!

I was so excited to have a chance to race at one of the newest and most exclusive private tracks of the northeast. I tracked Nigel there (as a birthday gift) and it was amazing. There 3.5 mile set-up is perfect for a MINI that likes to turn tight, and still get up to speed! I am sad to see it go, but it just means that I will need another track dat at NJMP before the One Lap - Darn.

This will be good though. By the spring I will have Nigel tuned perfectly for the One Lap and all of the  safety equipment will be installed. An early track day will be a good test run.

Back to parts shopping, more news to come after Nigel comes back with his new brakes - thanks to STOPTECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment