Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lime Rock Park - SCDA - 10/31/09

Starting out the day at LRP a little damp...


Ready to go racing...


The new brakes








The whole fleet of MINIs.  Its safer to travel in groups.



And we're off from Pit Row














It was a great day with some rain thrown in to the mix. I want to thank all my fellow MINI drivers sharing in the excitement of the day. I also want to thank Bob for taking pictures for me, and Glen for catching some video (which will be up in a few weeks).  This is the end of the race season for 2009, and it was a pleasure to meet all of you at Monticello and again to drive with you at Lime Rock. I can't wait until the 2010 season and of course the One Lap, but more importantly bringing all the MINIs back together again. Thank you for a great few track days, and best of luck over the winter!

It's time for Nigel to go into the garage for the winter, and time for me to work on the suspension. Updates to come when he is ready to race again!

3 comments:

  1. Love the update and the pics! Nigel looks great!! Way to go, Lu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! A fellow Mini owner told me about your One Lap blog so I had to check it out. We might be running our 06' R53 in the 10' OLOA this year... Check out our blog from last years event here: http://technikm5.blogspot.com/ A good friend one has the fastest & best handling R53 Coopers out there. Let me know if you need help with anything!

    Oah BTW, The 1 LAP is an absolute BLAST, you will be hooked ;)

    ReplyDelete