Sunday, October 25, 2009

Install

Nigel left today after a bath and full interior detail to get his new brakes! Berto - my trusty, handy mechanic picked him up and karted him off.  Also, this week Nigel will get a new 15% pulley. This will be the final modification to the engine/performance side.

These new additions will be put to the test on Halloween! We're heading up to Limerock Park in Connecticut for a final track day with the SCDA group.

The only step to go is the suspension. I have a few of the parts stored in the garage, but I am anxiously waiting for someone at KONI to respond to my sponsorship request. Response or not, the suspension must be retuned for the One Lap, so I am going to focus on this next month. And if you are keeping track, that would be in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment