Thursday, April 29, 2010

Final Preparations

It was a long day of photos with the MINI, cleaning, placing decals - you name it we had to do it. There are no more days left for preping. In fact, Greg and I just finished with a kick-off charity event here in Libertyville, IL at Cafe Pyrennes. I would like to thank all of the support we received from the attendees, the restaurant and Rainbows. I would also like to thank Jeff Mateer of Studio West Photography. He took all the pictures of Nigel and me today, as well as at the charity event. When pictures come back from Jeff , I will post them here.

Nigel is packed for tomorrow. We start at 8am with a trip down to South Bend, IN. It looks like it is going to be warm and windy for our first event. I'm just hoping that the rain stays away for the next 8 days.

Keep watching because it will only get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment